The World Health Organization stated that there are over 3.5 billion people that have the same parasitic infection in the world.
Any organism that feeds off and lives in another organism is called a parasite. Parasites use the nutrients from the body and in that way they can cause damage to the whole organism.
There are many kinds and forms of parasites that live in our organism. The most common place for them to thrive is in the human intestines.
They can take your food, and you can feel hungry quickly after eating and you cannot gain weight. Other types of parasites can eat your red blood cells and this can result in anemia.
10 symptoms of parasite presence in the body and way to eliminate them
1. Fatigue, exhaustion, depression, or feeling of apathy frequently.
2. Diarrhea. Parasites usually are situated in the intestines and this can cause numerous abdominal issues obstructing the regularity.
3. Skin problems such as dry skin, eczema, rashes, hives, papular lesions, and sores.
4. Mood and anxiety problems such as anxiety, nervousness, mood swings, depression, restlessness, and forgetfulness
5. Sleep problems such as disturbed sleep, bed wetting, insomnia, teeth grinding during sleep.
6. Appetite and weight issues like inability to lose or gain weight, constant hunger, loss of appetite, long-standing obesity and weight gain.
7. Muscle and joint problems, including muscle pain, joint pain, muscle cramping, numbness of hands and/or feet, pain in the navel, heart pain and arthritic pain.
8. Medical condition of iron-deficiency anemia.
9. Reproductive problems, PMS, cysts and fibroids, prostate problems, menstrual problems, water retention and urinary tract infections.
10. Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Irritable bowel syndrome is one of the more common signs of parasites in the body. Intestinal parasites fix themselves to the walls of the intestines which causes inflammation of the area.
If you want to find out whether you have parasites is to test your stool. The best thing to do is to go to a medical specialist and get tested properly in order to find out which type of parasitic infection you are dealing with.
Sugar and other things that can be converted into sugar are the parasite’s favorite food. So avoid using sugar and other products like processed meat, so that you stop feeding your parasites.
The best way to eliminate the parasites from your body is to use herbs and food that will make your body a hostile environment instead of a hospitable one. Parasites do not like papaya, pomegranate seeds, pumpkin seeds, pineapple, coconut oil, aloe, raw cabbage, blackberries, ginger and gentian root. So consume these products as much as you can. In order to facilitate the throwing out of the parasites, you need to eat more fiber.