Apple cider vinegar offers numerous tremendous benefits, but you probably don’t know all of them. In this article, we’re going to present you some of the benefits which drinking apple cider vinegar before bedtime can offer to you!
However, always make sure you are using certified organic, raw, high-quality, unfiltered and unpasteurized apple cider vinegar, as it still contains the “mother” (yeast and acetic acid bacteria). If you take it orally, always dilute it in water, and start small, and gradually increase the dose.
Here are 22 surprising uses of apple cider vinegar:
1. Body detox: Unfiltered apple cider vinegar is a liver and lymphatic tonic which can help detox your body. It helps balance your body’s pH and stimulates cardiovascular stimulation, bowel motility, and lymphatic drainage. To detox your body, mix 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with a tablespoon of raw honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink it 1 hour before going to bed.
2. Treats a sore throat: Apple cider vinegar can be used to cure a sore throat fast. Because it’s packed with vitamins and probiotic-boosting acetic acid, it’s a great natural cure. Take 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in one glass of water in the morning, afternoon, and before going to bed.
3. Boost digestion: Apple cider vinegar can help you to forget those sleepless night caused by your upset stomach! You will no longer have the problems with cramps and gas. Mix 1 teaspoon of organic apple cider vinegar with a cup of warm water, and drink it 1 hour before going to bed.
4. Treats acid reflux: One of the main cause of acid reflux and heartburn is an imbalanced stomach pH and lack of enzymes and probiotics. Apple cider vinegar is full of all of these nutrients. Just add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a cup of water and drink it five minutes before meals and before bedtime to relieve acid reflux.
5. Lose weight: Studies suggest that apple cider vinegar promotes weight loss by reducing sugar cravings and improves detoxification. Another study found that supplementing with the acetic acid found in apple cider vinegar reduced body fat in mice by 10 percent.
6. Regulate blood sugar: According to studies, the acetic acid found in apple cider vinegar can balance blood sugar and improve insulin sensitivity and insulin responses. Try organic, raw apple cider vinegar on salads or consume 1 tablespoon with a glass of water before meals and before bedtime.
7. Supports heart health: Apple cider vinegar is rich in polyphenols (like chlorogenic acid) which reduce oxidation of low-density lipoproteins (bad cholesterol) and protect against cardiovascular disease.
8. Relieves stuffy nose: Apple cider vinegar contains vitamins B1, B2, A, and E, as well as potassium and magnesium. These work together to thin mucus and clear the sinuses. Mix one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with a glass of water and drink it before going to bed to get some quick relief.
9. Reduction of nocturnal leg cramps: Sharp pain in the legs is mostly caused by a lack of potassium. Apple cider vinegar contains a healthy ration of potassium that will restore the balance of your body. Simply mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with a glass of warm water and drink before bedtime every night to reduce cramping.
10. Regulates your body’s pH: Acetic acid from apple cider vinegar is acidic in nature but has a more alkaline effect on the rest of your body. Balancing your bodies pH can reduce your risk of chronic diseases like heart diseases and cancer and can dramatically increase your energy. Just mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with a glass of water and drink before bedtime.