Did you know that over 90% of American homes have microwave ovens used for meal preparation?
Microwave ovens use technology that passes electromagnetic waves through food, exciting the molecules and causing them to move, vibrate and heat up as they respond to the microwave radiation.
Microwaves have a device called magnetron that produces wave energy. This wave energy converts polarity of molecules from positive to negative. Microwaves bombard the food molecules and make the polarized molecules to radiate at the same frequency millions of times every second. This process heats the food but at the same time causes structural isomerism (or structural damage) of the food molecules.
According to an eight-week Swiss study led by Dr. Hans Hertel, subjects who consumed microwaved foods had significant changes in blood chemistry compared to subjects who consumed conventionally cooked foods.
The dangers of electromagnetic radiation (EMF)
Have you ever wondered why food is often unevenly heated when you remove it from the microwave?
The uneven heating occurs because microwaves work with whatever water molecules are present, and since not all areas of food contain the same amount of water, heating becomes uneven.
Another study conducted at Stanford University investigated the effects of microwaving breast milk. Results showed that even at a low setting, microwaves can destroy some of its essential disease-fighting capabilities. Moreover, there were many other disturbing alterations in the milk.
In early 1991, a lawsuit was filed against an Oklahoma hospital after a patient died from receiving blood that was heated in a microwave oven.
In 1976 in Russia, microwave ovens were banned because of their negative effect on health and wellbeing.
How does a microwave oven harm our bodies?
- Eating food processed from a microwave oven causes permanent brain damage by “shorting out” electrical impulses in the brain.
- The prolonged consumption of microwaved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood. Moreover, these foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths (tumors). This may explain the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in America.
- Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit.
- Regular consumption of microwaved food causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and serum alterations.
- Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.
- Microwaving milk and cereal grains converted some of their amino acids into carcinogenic compounds.
- Thawing frozen fruits converted their glucoside and galactoside fractions into carcinogenic compounds.
- Extremely short exposure of raw, cooked or frozen vegetables converted their plant alkaloids into carcinogenic substances.
Note: you should be very careful and know that even if your microwave oven is perfectly sealed, you are still exposed to harmful levels of electromagnetic fields (EMF). EMF can penetrate human bodies, causing serious health problems. The EPA recommends limited exposure to EMF of .5mG – 2.5mG. If you stand 4 inches from your food cooking in the microwave, you will be exposed to 100 – 500mG. Standing 3 feet away from the operating microwave will expose you to 1 – 25mG.
The bottom line is that microwaves cause cancer and other diseases. They destroy the goodness in our food and weaken our bodies. Ultimately, we should all be thinking about permanently getting rid of them.